Rugged, Affordable Operator Interface
The compact, low-cost OT30 handheld terminal is ideal for all applications requiring a rugged yet affordable operator interface. Packaged in an appealing low-profile Lexan® case, the OT30 is engineered to withstand repeated drops to hard surfaces, such as concrete and to resist liquid and other contaminants, without sacrificing ergonomic detail. For protection in extremely harsh environments, Termiflex offers a rubber boot, extended temperature components, conformal coating and additional moisture resistance.
- 4×20 or 8×26 STN LCD, with EL backlighting and extended operational temperature ranges
- Emergency-stop switch
- Custom keypads and backlit keypads
Rugged Features Include
- 30, 40, or 45-key sealed membrane keypad with tactile and audible response, and optional backlight
- 42-key elastomeric keypad with tactile and audible response
- Lexan® case (chemically resistant, mechanically durable)
- Variety of serial communication interfaces, cables, input voltages, and display options available
- CE approved
Termiflex is the long-standing leader in providing rugged handheld terminals to the Operator Interface applications and Data Collection markets throughout the world. Our passive terminals form the broadest range of rugged handheld terminal solutions available. They cover the complete spectrum of application needs across a wide range of industries. Termiflex is a leading international provider of specialized information hardware and software products, as well as electrical and electronic power-related products for industrial, commercial and medical markets.
4 x 20 STN LCD
4 x 20 VFD
8 x 26 STN LCD
+5 VDC ± 5%
+8 to +28 VDC
Integral Cable (10 ft, 3 m)
Stripped and Tinned
32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
(Note that the above option requires the 15-pin case connector or the 10-connector cable)
*Termiflex provides full customization service for OEM customers.