Perfect for Motion Control Applications
The rugged OT50 handheld terminal features a 4 x 20 or 8 x 26 character STN LCD (with optional EL backlight), a sealed membrane or elastomeric keypad (up to 66 keys), RS 232 or RS 422 serial communications, and a rugged interface with various connection choices. Packaged in an appealing low-profile Lexan® case, the OT50 is engineered to withstand repeated drops to concrete and other hard surfaces. This handheld terminal is ideally suited to motion-control/teach-pendant applications.
- 4×20 or 8×26 STN LCD, with EL backlighting and extended operational temperature ranges
- Emergency-stop and Live Man switches
- Custom keypads and backlit keypads
Rugged Features Include
- 34-key sealed membrane keypad with tactile and audible response, and optional backlight
- 55 or 66-key elastomeric keypad with tactile and audible response
- Lexan® case (chemically resistant, mechanically durable)
- Emergency-stop/Live Man protective switches (SPST, DPDT)
- Variety of serial communication interfaces, cables, input voltages, and display options available
- CE marked
Termiflex is the long-standing leader in providing rugged handheld terminals used in Operator Interface applications and Data Collection markets throughout the world. Our passive terminals form the broadest range of rugged handheld terminal solutions available. They cover the complete spectrum of application needs across a wide range of industries. Termiflex is a leading international provider of specialized information hardware and software products, as well as electrical and electronic power-related products for industrial, commercial and medical markets.
4 x 20 STN LCD
4 x 20 VFD
8 x 26 STN LCD
+5 VDC ± 5%
+8 to +28 VDC
Integral Cable (10 ft, 3 m)
32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 70°C)
Live Man Switch
(Note that the above option requires the 15-pin case connector or the 10-connector cable)
*Termiflex provides full customization service for OEM customers.